Last updated: 3/23/2020
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is affecting the entire world, and Sandbridge Dunes Condominiums is not immune. Sandbridge Dunes has taken the following actions:
- Effective immediately and until further notice, all common area surfaces that people frequently touch (i.e., door handles, stairwell railings, and elevator keypads), will be cleaned twice daily, 7-days-per-week, with an EPA-recommended chemical disinfectant. (Note: A link to the EPA's list of disinfectants can be found below).
- (updated) The fitness room has been closed until further notice.
The following additional information is provided as a service to Sandbridge Dunes unit owners:
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website has comprehensive information about this outbreak.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has published a list of chemical disinfectants to use against viruses like the one that causes COVID-19.
- Johns Hopkins School of Public Health has a Coronovirus Resource Center, including a worldwide interactive map showing the spread of the disease.
- Community First Management, our condominium management company, has posted COVID-19 related information to their website. Please see their homepage for details.
- Chadwick Washington, a law firm, has distributed information for community association leaders.